Sunday, October 26, 2014

Game #27 CAS Halloween



AAA Cards Game 26 Oct 26 - Nov 1




We're gonna go back to CAS this week and celebrate 
Halloween one more time with
"CAS Halloween"


Last week our challenge was game #25 "All Out Halloween". Wow! We had visits from all kinds of card makers and styles! Such fun stuff to see- even a couple laughs. Our game winner is

Kimberly at Weinerhoneymooners

Kimberly wins the game and a guest designer spot for our Thanksgiving challenge next month.
Please email me and I'll send you the details :)
Ladies please click on the tab above and claim your winners buttons/badges.





 Let's see what the Design Team has to share.......



 We always ask you to step out of your normal routine and try something new and hot in card making circles. Don't forget about the Washi callout :) read the rules to check this out. 
 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below


Link up, mention us in your post with our address and display our challenge image in order to win please.
Enter up to 3 times, with different cards, play any other challenges as you like.
Visit at least 3 other blogs, be oh so nice and happy with comments.
Please join Followers and help us grow.

Your card needs to be CAS.................. 
Please read the banner tab " Games and Rules Please Read"

4 comments:

  1. I was thrilled to be in the Top 3. Thanks for selecting my card!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are Soooooo welcome! Thanks for playing. Cheers, Victoria

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for selecting my card... SO excited to join the awesome card crafters at AAA Cards! Such a FUN team, I am over the moon! Now... to work on a CAS card... YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly directed me to your challenge. I am glad she did. Fun challenge. Awesome DT cards Wow. Sorry, I linked my card twice because I did not link my picture of my card the first time and I could not figure out how to delete it.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.