Sunday, August 2, 2015

Game #45: It's So Hot! & DT Call


Welcome to game #45
It's So Hot!

Visit our winners from last week- for Waterworld, next Sunday Aug. 8th. 

It's so Hot! We want to see your summer cards - think summer activities, food, weather, beaches - whatever!

We'll pick a top winner and 3 honours!
It could be you!



We hope the summer has been fun for you all. Please share all you clean and simple summer designs with us.

DT Call!
It is time for us to add FOUR new members to the AAA Cards team :) If you are interested in becoming a member please write DT next to your name on your submission for this challenge.

Requirements:
1 card creation every two weeks fitting the challenge theme
Ability to take a good photo with good lighting 
Comment on challenge entries


We will contact the winners by Friday, August 21st!

Inspiration from the AAA Cards Team....
















 We always ask you to step out of your normal 

routine and try something new 

and hot in card making. 

 So, Lets Play!  Add your link up below!

How to Win:

Link up your card
Mention us in your post
Display our challenge image
Leave a comment on three other blogs - let's spread the love people!

Your card needs to be CAS











4 comments:

  1. You've created a great game! Everything looks so nice, sorry I couldn't share anymore graphics- my tabletop PC died right after I retired. Best of luck to you wonderful talented ladies! Have fun with the DT call. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who would be so perfect for your lovely Design Team. I've told her to apply, and I really hope she makes it. She's very sweet, and greatly eager to serve passionately on an awesome DT. Her name is Dottie, and I'm crossing my fingers for her,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful creations from everyone!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all the designers at AAA Cards: I've been trying to copy and paste the theme logo for this challenge onto my blog post but I haven't been able to do it, I really don't know why. I was wondering if there is a way to do it that I don't know off or maybe, you could email it to me so I can grab it from there.
    I really want to participate in this challenge, I have my card made and everything and the blog post written and waiting.
    I will appreciate any information.
    Thank you very much.
    Kind regards.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.