Sunday, May 8, 2016

Game #64 - Inlaid Die Cutting

It's a goodbye and a hello to announce today.

Sadly Jill has decided to step down from the AAA Cards DT. We wish her luck with whatever the future may bring.

On a more cheerful note I'm delighted to share with you the news that Sandie Munro from London Days has joined our Design Team. She will be begin sharing her cards here at AAA Cards from 22nd May when we celebrate our 2nd birthday. I know she actually needs little introduction but here's what she has to say:


"Hi there! 
I'm Sandie and I am passionate about making cards. I started crafting a few years ago and once I started I couldn't stop! My style is Clean and Simple. I am happiest when I have created a card with just stamps and inks and lots of white space! When I am not crafting, I like to walk, grow my own vegetables, and watch movies. I live in London and I love to explore all that it has to offer!  
I am very excited to be joining the wonderful designers at AAA cards and hope I can inspire you to join in the fun here."

Welcome Sandie, we're all thrilled to have you join our team.

Our challenge for the next fortnight is so cool! 

 

Ever since I saw that 'Inlaid Dies' was coming up I've not been able to stop making cards this way and am totally hooked. You try it and you will be too! If you aren't too sure what this is, check out Justine's video tutorial:




As well as the 1st place prize from our sponsor we're also offering the winner the chance to be a Guest Designer for a future AAA Cards Challenge.

Our sponsor this fortnight for a $20 gift certificate is:

 Picture



We'll pick a top winner and some runners up!
It could be you!

Inspiration from the AAA Cards DT - please be kind and leave us some love!




 

 


 

 

 





And finally that date for your diaries:




21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the welcome and I am so excited to be joining the team. Fab DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome Sandie, and great challenge, i'm off to my mother on this mother's day, but i shall be back with a card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sandie, that's fantastic news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and such varied inspiration from the team, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this challenge,lovely inspiration, I just had to try it too..have just added my card, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blankina, pleased to have you play along with us. :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this challenge,lovely inspiration, I just had to try it too..have just added my card, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT cards and such a fun technique too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Di, glad you like this technique. :)

      Delete
  8. Such brilliant news ... Sandie will be such a wonderful inspiration ... what a great fit with the fabulous AAA team! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita, we totally agree with you. :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations to Sandie and to the team for having her! All your cards are divine! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the fun challenge! This is such a fun theme, and the DT has done an amazing job with it! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.