Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Winners Circle - Game #72 New Technique

It's time to showcase our fabulous prize winner and runners up for 
Game #72 - New Technique

Thank you for all your gorgeous cards, our gallery was filled with the most 
beautiful cards and we had a tough time picking our favourites.
But it had to be done so here we go:

1st place
and winner of a gift from
Stampendous

#34 Joyce



Congratulations Joyce, please contact Jane with your details -
aaacardchallenge@gmail.com

Top Three
 In order of entry

#4 Elaine


#13 Monika


#46 Trina
image

Congratulations ladies, please grab our winners badge to display on your blogs.

Our current Challenge #73 is Upcycling and there is still plenty of time
 to get your entries in. We'd love to see how you interpret this theme and come
 visit your blogs, so don't delay, get crafting!


  Peace and hugs
The AAA Cards DT



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Thank you so much for choosing my card - it earns so much to me!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners and I am so surprised see my card also here ..thanks DT ladies to choose my card..I was not guess this card could be choosen...many thanks you really made my day ..doin happy dance now :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just returned from my cruise to a pleasant surprise! Thank you AAA Cards and congratulations to Joyce and the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.