Sunday, October 14, 2018

CAS Game #126 - Moonlight

It is with great sadness that I begin this post with the news of the passing of our team member Melissa Lane on October 2nd. This has been such a shock and we're still reeling with the news.



Melissa was such a great talent and we're including a few of her cards as a commemoration and tribute to her. First is her card for the current challenge - she was just so organised and prepared ahead - it has the most appropriate and beautiful sentiment.


And here's a few more of Melissa's cards created over her time here at AAA Cards.


Rest in peace Melissa.



And now on to the new challenge.


We'll pick a top winner and some runners up!
It could be you!

Our sponsor this fortnight is Uniko. The prize is an in stock stamp set of the winner's choice.

Uniko
Bev from Uniko has joined in with our Moonlight challenge and made this awesome card to showcase her stamps.


Thank you Bev!


As well as the 1st place prize from our sponsor we also offer the winner the chance to be a Guest Designer for a future AAA Cards Challenge.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the mega talented Trina P.  Trina always blows us away with her wonderfully creative cards and you're going to love her awesome take on the Moonlight theme.


An absolute CAS beauty!

The AAA Cards DT have made CAS moonlight cards to inspire you too. We hope you'll love them and play along with us.

Ceal


Cheryl


Elaine


Jane
(using sponsor stamps)



Tracie


Åsa


Bharati






We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.


26 comments:

  1. What!! Oh no.. this can't be true. I can't believe this. Please Jane tell me it isn't true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great shock and I felt the same as you when I was told.

      Delete
  2. Very shocked to hear about Melissa..I actually had heard someone in our craft blogging community had died, put I didn't realise it was someone I knew. If her family, who I met at HLS retreat in Swindon, are reading this, please accept my deepest sympathy for your terrible loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepest sympathy to your team and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG?!! Complete shock and saddened by the news of Melissa! I’ve used her STAMPlorations girl discount code once and thanks to her, I won a gift card from there, too. In utter disbelief. She and her inspirations will be missed here. My heart and thoughts go out to her family. Trina 💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad to hear of Melissa's passing. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was shocked to hear about Melissa's passing too and so so sad. I'm really sorry for your and her family's loss. She is with her Jesus now, whom she loved so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sad news. With sympathy from The Netherlands. You are all in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sorry to hear this news. Hugs and prayers to you all and for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Condolences to her family and the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear that news - what a terrible shock. My thoughts go out to her family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What terrible news... I'm so very very sorry.... My heart goes out to you all and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unbelievable news about Melissa. I'm in complete shock! I do join all the others in sending prayers of comfort to you and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was such a shock to hear about Malissa. my sympathy to her family and to all of you who were lucky enough to be on DTs with her.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.