Sunday, December 9, 2018

CAS Game #130 - Three of Something

Hi everyone!

How are your Christmas preparations going? Well we've a wonderful theme for our last 2018 challenge that could be used for those last minute cards or if you're completely Christmassed out then is easily adapted to any other occasion.


We'll pick a top winner and some runners up!
It could be you!

Our sponsor this fortnight for an in-stock stamp set is Uniko.

This is an exciting time for Uniko as they're about to launch their December release - 11th December. So why not play along with AAA Cards and maybe win yourself a brand new stamp set!

Uniko

Thank you Uniko


As well as the 1st place prize from our sponsor we also offer the winner the chance to be a Guest Designer for a future AAA Cards Challenge.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Ishani, a regular player who always delights us with her beautiful CAS cards. Do go visit her blog  - HERE - and let her know how much you admire her creativity too.


In fact we love Ishani's cards so much that we've invited her to join our DT in 2019.
 Here's a little introduction she's written to tell you about herself:


I am Ishani, from India, known as Quillish to the crafting community. 

I started making cards with quilled elements (hence my name, Quillish) in 2014 and was introduced to stamping in 2017. I have always loved - minimalism and that also reflects on my cards, but it was through AAA cards and Jane, that I learnt what CAS was. I am eager to learn more and enjoy experimenting new techniques, keeping it Clean and SimpleI am so glad to be joining the team I have been learning so much from, thank you very much for the opportunity.



All the AAA Cards DT have made CAS cards to inspire you.  If you have time we'd love it if you visited our blogs and left us a lovely comment!


Tracie


Åsa


Bharati


Ceal


Cheryl


Elaine


Jane






We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.

20 comments:

  1. Wow..Congratulations Ishani for GDT and DT ..Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from everyone and a fun new challenge! Congrats Ishani, I LOVE your creations, and I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie.. you already know what a big fan I am, of your work. CAS and dies.. is synonymous to Angie Cimbalo :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for having me as a Guest and now for calling me home ;) I am so happy, to get a chance to be with my mentors on a same team. And I know it's Melissa's blessings too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our pleasure Ishani and we're blessed to have you on the team in 2019. :)

      Delete
  4. Have you not got the linky link? or is it just a glitch at this moment in time. 10th Dec UK time 15.30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone,
    Just to let you know that the linky link is still not working:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies, we're having some issues with the new format.

      Delete
  6. I am loving all the cards here
    Congrats ishani di🌹

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ishani... You deserve every bit of it. 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trying to add my card to the gallery, but I'm being asked to create an 'account' or log in to an 'account' of some nature. Hopefully just a glitch that can be corrected. My cards (the first two) are here: https://justmeclm.blogspot.com/2018/12/joy-wonderful-and-tis.html Amazing inspiration from the DT!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies, it was a new look on the inlinkz site and I may have messed up when creating the link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  9. Fun challenge and super inspirations. Congratulations, Ishani! 👏🎉🎉🎉

    I’m being asked to create an account too when I’m trying to link up this entry https://phamtasticdesign.blogspot.com/2018/12/whooos-having-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Link not working -my card is here-https://crafty-stamper.blogspot.com/2019/01/cheers-for-happy-hour.html
    Happy New Year to you all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful inspiration and fabulously CAS cards....Thank you x Congratulations Ishani x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with everyone.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.