It's time for the next challenge here at AAA Cards
And the Inchie returns!
This time we are going to be stricter about keeping your cards within the definition:
- everything including the sentiment MUST be kept within the one inch square or circle
- everything outside of the inchie should be empty, smooth white space - no embossing or texture
- there should be no bits spilling over out of the inchie
- there should be no extra mats or layers outside of the inchie
- the inchie can be a window aperture with extra bits inside the card
We're delighted to welcome Laurie as our Guest designer for this challenge. She has followed the inchie definition to the letter and created this amazing card to help you on your inchie journey.
So stylish and beautiful! Please pop over to her blog and tell her how impressed you are - HERE.
The AAA Cards DT have also been crafting away and have some awesome inspiration for you. This is not an easy challenge we know!
We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.