Sunday, March 20, 2022

Game # 211: Anything CAS goes + Spring Animal

 

 Hi everyone!

Welcome to the next challenge here at AAA Cards. 


This fortnight our theme was chosen by Tristan,Anything goes might be a can of worms (also Spring animals? ) so  I added  CAS. Anything CAS goes and of course we are a card challenge, so a CAS card please. You do not need to include worms, gummy or otherwise, unless you feel like it ;-).

Let's see what you come up with,in the meantime, look at our wonderful  DT gallery in alphabetical order.



We're delighted to welcome Jane Taylor as our guest designer for this challenge.

I just love her cheeky Lamb or Ewe or Sheep...I don't know ;-)

  Åsa































 

 

 

And now it's your turn to get creative!

 

 








We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.

 

 



 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome DT cards - they've been quite amazing all this year. Nice to come back for a guest design visit, thanks for the invite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...Please remove my entry in the link #14 as I didn't realize it didn't have animal on it. I tried to delete it but there's no option. Thank you and so sorry for the inconvenience.

    J. Atterbury Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I took the wrong photo of a card into the gallery; should be the other one in my post... Can't change it myself helas... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.