Sunday, January 22, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #232: white on white

   

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the next challenge here at AAA Cards. 

This theme was chosen by Sue from our wonderful Design Team.

White on  White

How you achieve this? I suggest diecuts, we look forward to what you make for sure. Please remember to stay Clean and Simple with ample empty space.



We're delighted to welcome Kath as our guest designer for this challenge.

Her White on White card is fabulous.


 And our dtunning Dt's card in alphabetical order: 

 Åsa

(taking a break)











Maaike (with video)



(taking a break)













And now it's your turn to get creative!

 

 





 




We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.

 

 



 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to be your Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can’t I get my photo to show up on your page? I am linking from my Instagram and I am doing it from my smartphone. Could you please help me? // Åsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done this, but I wonder if it's because the link that posts has a query in it. If you get chance in the linking process to edit your link URL, try removing the ? onwards in the address and seeing if that makes a difference.
      Neil

      Delete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.