Sunday, January 7, 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #256: Sketch

Hi everyone!

Happy New year, we've changed a few things (again) to our challenges, we now have a sketch every other one and we hope you like them. As always you can rotate or flip the sketch as long as we can see it. Remember to stay CAS

Welcome to the next challenge here at AAA Cards.



we'd also like to take a minute to welcome Sue Nagata or Foley's friend to our DT.

Hi! I'm Sue. I live on the west coast of Canada. I started out as a scrapbooker but find that I take fewer and fewer photos. So I moved into cardmaking, where I still get to play with paper, scissors and glue. The clean and simple style of cardmaking really speaks to me. It's definitely my preferred style. I'm so honored to be joining the AAA Cards Design Team. 



And Christine Giancaspro from a Heartfelt Card



Hi, I'm Christine.  Since I was a kid I have always loved crafting.  My interest in scrapbooking started as I wanted to document the birth of my daughter and capture all of her milestones. Those milestones included her little brother and of course I needed to document his life too! 

 My passion for cardmaking began when my son turned two.  I needed his birthday party invitations to be exactly what I wanted, nothing less. I have not stopped making cards since.  I love a variety of styles but clean and simple is at the top of my list.     




We're delighted to welcome Anne S. as our guest designer for this challenge.




Here are the examples from our wonderful Design Team:


Ceal



Christine



























 


 

And now it's your turn to get creative!

 

 


 



We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.

 


10 comments:

  1. I can't find the link. I have a card here https://karensbloggingagain.blogspot.com/2024/01/christmas-2024-3.html
    I will try to check back later Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, yes, I pay for a yearly subscription with linky tools, and they charge my paypal, I think changing my email to an outlook.com has them stumped, I've contacted the company, will be sorted soon I hope, sorry

      Delete
    2. we're back and you can upload your photo, thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay

      Delete
  2. Is there a problem with the linky tool? It seems to have disappeared! I'll check back later. Thanks Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added an explanation at the top of the blog, but in short: hi, yes, I pay for a yearly subscription with linky tools, and they charge my paypal, I think changing my email to an outlook.com has them stumped, I've contacted the company, will be sorted soon I hope, sorry

      Delete
    2. we're back and you can upload your photo, thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay

      Delete
  3. Here is my card https://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2024/01/your-friendship-warms-my-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added an explanation at the top of the blog, but in short: hi, yes, I pay for a yearly subscription with linky tools, and they charge my paypal, I think changing my email to an outlook.com has them stumped, I've contacted the company, will be sorted soon I hope, sorry

      Delete
    2. we're back and you can upload your photo, thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay

      Delete
    3. No worries!
      -tenia

      Delete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.