Sunday, July 14, 2024

Winners Challenge #268 : Sketch

 

 

It's time to showcase our overall winner and runners up for Game #

Thank you for all your gorgeous cards, our gallery was filled with the

most beautiful cards and we had a tough time picking our favourites.

 

But it had to be done so here we go:

 

The theme was chosen by Karen and she’s chosen her favorite: 

#8 Indy






Congratulations Indy,


For a guest designer spot,
 please contact Maaike with your details - maaike.uijthoven (at) outlook.com

 

Runners Up:
 In order of entry

#8 Jolanda 


 

Congratulations to you all, please grab our winners badge to display on your blogs.

Our current Challenge #269 is Anything CAS Goes (Summer) and there is still plenty of time to get your entries in.

We'd love to see how you interpret this theme and come visit your blogs,

so don't delay, get crafting!

 


 

 

Peace and hugs

The AAA Cards DT

 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the honor of being the top pick! I am loving your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS so much for the lovely prize package from your birthday challenge. Karen kindly got it to me, even though I was overseas at the time, and it was such a wonderful thing to come home to (especially since I'm in crafting withdrawl after 6 weeks away). Thanks again for such a smashing prize (you will be seeing those bits and pieces again in a little while on cards. CarolG/Carol Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to come back from vacation to see that I was a pick. Thanks. Great cards by all. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name is Lucy, and I am writing from Kansas City, I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339) they will help you with any types of funding for personal or business purposes. thank you blog, admin.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dhr. Pedro is direct in pure lening en project(en) financiering privé/bedrijven die toegang zoeken tot fondsen op de kapitaalmarkt. Neem contact op met dhr. Pedro via e-mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com chat ook met hem via WhatsApp-berichten: +393510140339 Ze hebben me geholpen met een lening van 720.000,00 euro om mijn bedrijf te verbeteren. Het was gemakkelijk en snel toen ik de lening aanvroeg toen het moeilijk werd met mijn bedrijf. Dhr. Pedro heeft me zonder vertraging een lening verstrekt.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.