Sunday, October 29, 2023

AAA Card Challenge #252: Color scheme

           

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the next challenge here at AAA Cards. 

This fortnight we're looking for a card with one or more colors from the image in the badge.

This theme was chosen by Neil and we look forward to how you interpret the image.

Please keep ample empty (white) space.


I would also like to introduce you to Marlies  and Kristin also new Dt members, more about them further down.









We're delighted to welcome Hannelie our guest designer for this challenge.

Her card is amazing

.

And our wonderful Design Team has cracked it again: 

Ceal

    









I'm Kristin Sluhan!  My purpose in life is to bring joy to others through the things I make.  Whether through art, crafting, teaching, decorating, or baking; I love contributing to others by creating beautiful handmade things to make them feel special.  I majored in fine art in college and have used that experience in careers in visual design, interior decorating, event and floral design.  I have been a stamper since the birth of my first daughter in 2004, and left the hustle of the workforce after the birth of my second daughter in 2008.  Now that they're older, I enjoy spending lots of time in my art studio with my 2 dogs, baking, traveling with my amazing husband and friends, and caring for my elderly parents.









Hi everyone, my name is Marlies. I am 30 years old and I live in the Netherlands with my husband and our four month old baby boy.

By day I am a legal assistent in a notary office and by night I let my creativity roam free. I have a few hobbies, or as my husband would say, maybe too many hobbies. My main hobbies are crochet, jewelry making and (AAA) card crafting. When I get creative (or when I cook) things usually get quite messy. 

My husband and I also like watching TV shows and movies. We're currently in the middle of "Fringe" since he will not re-watch "The Mentalist" or "Game Of Thrones" with me at the time... I know right?!

What else can I tell you? Probaby too much! But I will finish by telling you my favorite dinner: spaghetti carbonara.





( taking a break)













 

 




We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.

 

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.