Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Winners Circle #250:Colorful Inkblending

 

For the AAA and AAA Birthday Joint Challenge we have a random prize on each blog, Made possible by our admins.

Jane from AAA Birthday Chose our winner and Maaike chose the AAA Birthday Card Winner

the rule was to play along both challenges and from those we picked our winner:

#15 Erin t



Congratulations Erin, please contact Maaike for your surprise prize

(maaike.uijthoven (at) outlook.com)


It's time to showcase our overall winner and runners up for Game #250

Thank you for all your gorgeous cards, our gallery was filled with the

most beautiful cards and we had a tough time picking our favourites.

 

 

The theme was chosen by Sue and she’s chosen her favourite: 

#6 Karen



Congratulations Karen, 

Runners Up:

 In order of entry

#2 Kirstin

 


 #10 Claire



Congratulations to you all, please grab our winners badge to display on your blogs.

Our current Challenge #251 is Anything CAS Spooky  and there is still plenty of time to get your entries in.

We'd love to see how you interpret this theme and come visit your blogs,

so don't delay, get crafting!

 


 

 

Peace and hugs

The AAA Cards DT

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sue and grats to all the winners, really loved this challenge, even if it was scary as it was also part of the DT call out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out - congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.