Sunday, October 15, 2023

AAA Card Challenges : #251: Anything Spooky goes

           

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the next challenge here at AAA Cards. 

This fortnight we're looking for Anything Spooky as Halloween is just around the corner,  that could be your inspiration, but it could also be a Monster card for a kid's birthday it doesn't have to be scary, just CAS.

This theme was chosen by Michelle and we can't wait to see what you make.

Please keep ample empty (white) space.








We're delighted to welcome Arlene as our guest designer for this challenge.

Isn't her card awesome?

 We also would like to take the opportunity to say a Hello and a Goodbye: Hello to Karen as a new Dt member replacing Asa, whom we wish all the best to on the road ahead. Thank you Asa for all your wonderful cards over the years, we wish you all the best.

and now onto Karen:





Hi as you can see I am very excited to be working with the fab DT from AAA. I'm Karen from New Zealand and I've been stamping and blogging for approx. 15 years, I'm known as kareN stampZ on social media which is a play on my name and NZ.

In my free time I love to make cards from CAS to the other extreme; dabbling in mixed media. I also love to cook, eat, drink Pinot Gris and I may be the only kiwi that does not like sauv blanc plus of course spending time with family, friends and the grand kiddies who are both pre-schoolers. I look forward to getting to know you all a wee bit better and I hope you find my cards inspirational.


And now for the wonderful makes from our Design team in alphabetical order:

Ceal










Kirstin (more about Kirstin next challenge)












(taking a break)










 

And now it's your turn to get creative!

 

 



 




We're looking forward to seeing your CAS cards fill our gallery. Just remember here at AAA Cards we love empty, non patterned white space.

 

 



 

2 comments:

  1. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.